insane_songbird: (Laughing)
[personal profile] insane_songbird
THE STARING GAME - Podfic

Length:
1h 11min 25sec
Reader: [livejournal.com profile] insane_songbird

| Jared/Jensen | rated R | crack, humor, paranormality, psychics, language, angst, action | complete |

Summary: Jensen works as a personal trainer for the rich and bored crowd. It’s not adventurous but it pays the bills. That is until he meets Jared Padalecki, the crazy hippie kid who claims to be a trained psychic, and things start to spin off the axis. Jared tends to stare at people and Jensen really doesn’t feel comfortable with that… if only that were his only problem.




Note: The first podfic I ever recorded, so don't hold smaller glitches against me. I had someone listen it over and they said it was fine. Enjoy!

Date: 2012-05-12 07:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] electricmonk333.livejournal.com
Fabulous! Thank you. :D Perhaps you will podfic Airborne one day? ;P

Date: 2012-05-12 07:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] insane-songbird.livejournal.com
OHHHH my god... Airborne is 120 THOUSAND WORDS!!!! this story is 11,000 and it's already 1h 11minutes long. An Airborne podfic would be over 12h of podfic... and it takes about 4 times as much material to make a halfway decent podfic. I would be sitting here reading ALL DAY for a week! I would be mute from being so horse after that!

Date: 2012-05-13 02:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] electricmonk333.livejournal.com
LOL. Point taken. *g*

Date: 2012-05-12 07:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] frost.livejournal.com
Thank you! =)

Date: 2012-05-12 07:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] insane-songbird.livejournal.com
you're welcome! have fun listening ^^

Date: 2012-05-12 10:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mangacat201.livejournal.com
YAY, podfic! I told you people would like it (and go overboard immediately, lol as if you weren't!) Soooo proud of you babes!

Date: 2012-05-13 08:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] insane-songbird.livejournal.com
hehehe-. you're just happy you get to benefit ;P

Date: 2012-05-13 12:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mangacat201.livejournal.com
WEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i'd be lying if I wasn't but I also liked to listen to it, ya know, I heard more than just a couple of minutes.

Date: 2012-05-13 12:17 pm (UTC)

Date: 2012-05-15 11:36 pm (UTC)
cybel: (audiofic archivist)
From: [personal profile] cybel
Hi! Would you like to have your podfic mirrored at the Audiofic Archive?

Separately from archiving, I also compile podfics into podbook/audiobook format for readers. Would you like me to make one for you? I usually then post the podbooks I compile at amplificathon on DW if you're okay with that. It links back to your post, of course.

Date: 2012-05-16 07:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] insane-songbird.livejournal.com
yes, that's all fine by me, thank you for asking. :)

Date: 2012-05-16 02:30 pm (UTC)
cybel: (audiofic archivist)
From: [personal profile] cybel
http://www.audiofic.jinjurly.com/staring-game
http://www.audiofic.jinjurly.com/staring-game-audiobook

And the podbook post on DW is here.

Oh, and the page for your Archive Author tag, showing all your Way of the Wolf podfics by [livejournal.com profile] meansprite as well (including the podbook I made for the series), is here. :-)

Profile

insane_songbird: (Default)
insane_songbird

April 2023

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819 202122
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 14th, 2026 12:40 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios