insane_songbird: (bang me)
[personal profile] insane_songbird

 

All These stories are yet unfinished and are up for a FGP (fairy godpester :P) to adopt the rights to pester me about that fic constantly and cheer and get updates on the progress plus sneak peeks of the story, amybe even read what I have so far (or probably, actually).

There will be one godparent for each story. If I see that there are more of you out there than there is fic, I will take up two godparents just like real babies have ;)

 

 

They are also up for art claims. Your art can be mix, vid or graphic (Yes, I am assuming anything goes even thouzgh I don’t know I even HAVE a mixer on my flist, haha!). For the graphic artists I’d very much encourage a banner but if you won’t make one I will make one myself, no biggy (see, this is where this differs from a real BigBang :P).

There will be a maximum of one artist per medium (vid, mix, art) per story and one artist can do all 3 mediums for the story if they just say so.

 

There is no need of you to feel obligated to claim every fic. If something stays unclaimed it just goes down in priority (unless my muse is stubborn again) and will probably come back up next time (OMG, I am already thinking of a next time!). This is not a bang or anything so I will be working with you guys on our own schedules and on a friend to friend basis. I am just curious of the things you can drive me to accomplish :D

 

Have fun! I hope you like the stuff I have for you.

 

Claims will be handed out on a first comes, first served basis. I added the current word count and estimated level of finishedness for you to roughly judge the size and time until finishing.

 

 

 

 

DISCHARGE – WIP . 13k . ~60% done

NC-17, war, violence, blood, military service, emotional trauma, homophobia, minor character death, hurt/comfort, m/m-love

J2-AU. 1972… Jensen Ackles is an honorable man. When he is drafted for military service during the Vietnam war, he goes with his head held high. Returning home to bury his father, Jensen only wishes to never have to go back to the hell of the jungle. Despair is bigger than pride and if Jensen has to face an undesirable discharge to get back his life, then honor be damned. All he needs is the help of one person: Jared Padalecki. And Jared will help him if he wants it or not.
!CLAIMED FOR GRAPHIC ART AND GODPARENT!  so look below (but I would still take a mixer or a vidder... or a donkey)

 

 

FAST TRACK – WIP . 8k . ~50% done

NC-17, m/m sex, blood, violence

Sequel to Speed Limit - Jared and Jensen’s relationship started with a bang. After being thrown together by fate while running for their lives, they share the domesticity of witness protection and a relationship that was built on adrenaline and chemistry. After a year of safety, their partnership is coming apart at the seams as they have to face just how little they have in common.

While Jared tries to figure out how to make things work with a frustrated and less than sedate Jensen, they don’t notice how their cover starts crumbling. When the people they have been hiding from find them, will they get it together in time to save each other once more or will regret be the last thing in their lives?
!One Godparent found! Now how about and artist?

 

 

THE STARING GAME - WIP . 6.5k . ~ 70% done

psychic!Jared, paranormality, craziness, humor, some angst, language etc.

Jensen works as a personal trainer for the rich and bored crowd. It’s not adventurous but it pays the bills. That is until he meets Jared Padalecki, the crazy hippie kid who claims to be a trained psychic, and things start to spin off the axis. Jared tends to stare at people and Jensen really doesn’t feel comfortable with that… if only that were his only problem.

*Playing with the topic of The Men Who Stare At Goats in a humorous J2-way.
!CLAIMED FOR GRAPHIC ART and a tentative godparent... lemanya, you want it?

 

 

MIRROR – WIP . 2k . ~50%

R or NC-17, misuse if fairytale logic, princes, mirror voyeurism, slash, misuse of lore, some crack, an evil stepmother and some fluff

Ever since he was a child Prince Jared had a friend nobody else could see because Jensen lives in the mirrors in is room. Well, actually he lives in any mirror if Jared only calls on him. As Jared grows up to become handsome Prince Charming he starts doubting that his friend really exists until one day Jensen is the only one who can save him from his evil stepmother…
!CLAIMED FOR GRAPHIC ART AND GODPARENTING!

 

OFF PROFILE – WIP. 6k . ~30% done

NC-17, Violence, minor character death, blood, guns, spies, slash, infidelity, Jensen/not-Jared

Sequel to Third Party Ripoff and Mandatory Refusal - Jared and Jensen are not in a relationship. People like them don’t do relationships, especially not with colleagues. They work special operations for an agency so secret, it doesn’t even have a name. When Jared has to find out that Jensen is living a double live, complete with boyfriend and daytime job, how much of it is real? Underneath all the façade, Jared has a hard time telling where Jensen’s heart really lies.
!CLAIMED FOR GRAPHIC ART AND GODPARENTING!

 

I WALK THE EARTH (TO FIND THE SKY) – WIP . 3k . ~ 15% done (might take a while)

NC-17 (I hope), m/m sex, some angst, mainly fluffy though

Jared just started a job at a travel magazine. When freelance reporter Jensen Ackles calls about an article one late evening, Jared doesn’t expect their professional relationship to turn into a friendship maintained via e-mails and unexpected phone calls from halfway across the globe.  Against all reason, Jared finds himself falling for a man he never met… then one day Jensen returns to the States.
!CLAIMED FOR GRAPHIC ART AND GODPARENTING! so look above (But I'll still take a mixer or a vidder... or a chipmunk)

 

Note: Some might notice that 2 fics are missing here. My Superhero AU has art and a vid and a godparent already...  The werewolf story is considered finished and therefore no need for a godparent and an artist is already working on it for me so I can post as quick as possible hehe.

 

 

 

 

 

Artists and godparents will be credited accordingly in all fic posts because you need to be rewarded for your work. Art will be credited and linked, feel free to do an art post on your own journal. I’ll try to treat all of you like this is a challenge. Of course I’m only one woman and I am not yet able to clone myself but I am working on that :P


ETA: and all of a sudden the entry turns WHITE! omg, panic! nooo... just me changing my layout to nice banner-shiny journal and white entries for the sake of displaying my [livejournal.com profile] fantasybigbang  art in like an hour or so because I think it will look better on white

Profile

insane_songbird: (Default)
insane_songbird

April 2023

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819 202122
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 17th, 2026 07:07 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios